Rajasthani Cuisine refers to the cuisine of Rajasthan,India. Rajasthani cuisine is based on of royal cooking,lots of pure ghee use in cooking,artistic cooking.Jaljeera (spiced lemonade)is most famous drink in Rajasthani cuisine, Platter/Thali is made with,salad.bread,rice,dal,khichdi,curry,dessert,chutney means sweet,salty,sour all flavors in one platter with healthy salad and drinks.In Rajasthani cuisine bread(roti) are small in size.Maize(Corn),Chick pea,Millet based food is part of Rajasthan cuisine.Carom seed,Cumin seed main spice used in lots of recipes.
- Dal Baati(baked wheat flour flaky round ball with spicy mix lentils)
- Khoba roti(Artistic ,thick ,crispy ,wheat flour bread)
- Mawa Puran Poli(Dry fruits and mawa stuffed small wheat flour bread)
- Gatta pulav(Flavored rice made with spicy chick flour dumpling)
- Kathiwadi khichdi(rice and lentils cooked with vegetables and spices)
- Phulka(soft wheat flour bread)
- Missi roti
- Lobia curry(Black eyed beans cooked with tomato onion gravy)
- Govind gatta curry(Cottage cheese stuffed gatta cooked in onion yogurt gravy.
- Mango Dal…
View original post 3,277 more words