Cakes are special.Every birthday and celebration ends with something sweet,a CAKE.You can bake cake in various different ways by experimenting with different fruits,cherries.Today we will bake basic eggless sponge cake.
- All purpose flour (Maida):- 2 cups
- Milk Powder:- 1 cup
- Powdered sugar:- 3/4 cup
- Butter or Ghee:- 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder:- 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda:- 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk:- 1 cup (as per consistency)
- Sieve Maida,baking powder,baking soda all together.
- Now melt ghee or butter and break the sugar into powdered form.
- Now mix them all (including milk powder) by adding milk to the mixture as per requirement to get the right consistency. You can mix it either by hand whisker or electrical whisker.If you use electrical whisker it mixes well…
View original post 305 more words