Pav is an Indian Bread inspired from Portuguese bread paõ. It is little sweetened. Mostly it is used in Pav Bhaji recipe which I will share later. Now, I share Pav Fritters which is similar to Bread Fritters but difference in them is their thickness. Pav are thicker than bread so it gives more taste of bread after coated with chickpea flour. This deep fry recipe is also easy to make and delicious and here is its recipe:-
- Pav:- 6 piece
- Chickpea Flour (Besan):- 3 cup
- Salt:- 1.25 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder:- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder:- 1 teaspooon
- Coriander Leaves:- 1.5 tablespoon
- Asafoetida:- 1 pinch
- Green Chilli:- 1
- Water:- 1.5 cup
- Mustard oil for frying fritters
- Wash green chillies and coriander leaves and chop green chillies in fine pieces. Chop coriander leaves also.
- Cut one pav in three pieces. Don’t use upper part of pav for fritters.
View original post 229 more words